The low profile ring on these socks means they are compatible with the filter sock trays of the Red Sea REEFER™ and MAX-S series of tanks
Aqua Filter Socks are Super Strong! With fusion-welded intersection seams and thermally welded sure-seal flange top
50 micron is finer however will need cleaning more often than a 100 or 200 micron bag. Nylon mesh benefits from being much easier to clean as oppose to using felt material
With all seams thermally sealed, our nylon mesh mono-filament liquid filter bags are one of the most durable, dependable, and consistent heat-welded bags on the market with precise consistent pore sizes.
- Strong 100% thermally welded construction with fusion-welded intersections woven into a specific extra strong pattern
- Made from high quality durable nylon mesh material on a plastic ring with handle, all aquarium safe materials.
- For use in marine saltwater, tropical and freshwater aquariums along with other application which require a liquid filter bag.
- This filter sock can be cleaned and reused many times by simply turning inside out and washing under running water.
- Perfect for using on your return pipe in your sump tank, will hold media such as activated carbon.
- Ring width: 4 Inches, fits all bubble magus rings + other brands.
- Length: 10.5″ length
- Micron rating: 100 micron (0.1mm) or 150 micron (0.15mm) and 200 micron (0.200mm) for your choice.
- Exclusive Sure-Seal Flange top with four point positive seal locations.
- FDA acceptable fibre to meet government standards for food, beverage and aquariums.
- Silicon-free to eliminate cratering for improved surface results.
- Low pressure drop that results in greater yield per filter bag.
- Durable construction to virtually eliminate bag breakage reducing product failure.
- Designed to fit most filter vessels and filter sock holders.
- In stock and ready to ship from our location in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom!
1 x 100 MICRON NYLON MESH FILTER SOCK WITH 4″ RING, 10.5″ LENGTH