Aqua Filter Socks are Super Strong! With thermally welded seams and sure-seal flange top
100 micron is finer however will need cleaning more often than a 150 or 200 micron bag. Felt material tends to catch slightly more than nylon mesh however requires more attention to cleaning.
With all seams thermally sealed, our polyester felt liquid filter bags are one of the most durable, dependable, and consistent heat-welded bags on the market.
- Strong 100% thermally welded construction
- Made from high quality durable polyester felt material on a plastic ring with handle, all aquarium safe materials.
- For use in marine saltwater, tropical and freshwater aquariums along with other application which require a liquid filter bag.
- This filter sock can be cleaned and reused many times by simply turning inside out and spraying with a hose or in a washing machine.
- Perfect for using on your return pipe in your sump tank, will hold media such as activated carbon.
- Ring width: 7 Inches, fits all bubble magus ring holders + other brands.
- Length: 15″ length (long)
- Micron rating: 100 micron (0.1mm) or 150 micron (0.15mm) and 200 micron (0.2mm) for your choice.
- Exclusive Sure-Seal Flange top with four point positive seal locations.
- Fiber-free finish prevents fiber migration downstream for clearer results.
- 100% Polypropylene with broad range of chemical compatibility.
- FDA acceptable fibre to meet government standards for food, beverage and aquariums.
- Silicon-free to eliminate cratering for improved surface results.
- Low pressure drop that results in greater yield per filter bag.
- Fully disposable by incineration at low temperatures reducing disposal costs.
- Durable construction to virtually eliminate bag breakage reducing product failure.
- Designed to fit most filter vessels and filter sock holders.
- In stock and ready to ship from our location in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom!
1 x 150 MICRON POLYESTER FELT FILTER SOCK WITH 7″ RING, 15″ LENGTH