These Filter socks will help to polish your water from floating particles giving you crystal clear water! They will remove particles up to 800 microns – 0.8mm. If you have never installed one before we highly suggest you run your filtration through one to see just how much waste they will remove from your pond!
These bags contain a thick high strength drawstring, allowing you to tighten the bag around a filter pipe. These bags can also be used on the return of pond vacs to the main water to catch particulate waste
With all seams thermally sealed, our nylon mesh mono-filament liquid filter bags are one of the most durable, dependable, and consistent heat-welded bags on the market with precise consistent pore sizes.
- Strong 100% fusion-welded intersections woven into a specific extra strong pattern
- Made from high quality durable nylon mesh material, all pond & aquarium safe materials.
- For use in pond mechanical filtration along with other application which require a liquid filter bag.
- This filter sock can be cleaned and reused many times by simply turning inside out and washing under running water.
- Perfect for using on your vacuum or mechanical filtration, will hold media such as activated carbon.
- Drawstring width: 11 Inches
- Length: 16″ length (short)
- Micron rating: 800 micron (0.8mm) for your choice.
- FDA acceptable fibre to meet government standards for food, beverage, pond and aquariums.
- Silicon-free to eliminate cratering for improved surface results.
- Low pressure drop that results in greater yield per filter bag.
- Durable construction to virtually eliminate bag breakage reducing product failure.
- In stock and ready to ship from our location in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom!
1 x 800 MICRON NYLON MESH FILTER SOCK WITH 11″ DRAWSTRING, 16″ LENGTH